Leverage your Network. Simply refer your fellow traders or refer any client as introducer and start earning. All you have to do is refer traders or introducer to "Crossrebate" using your unique referral link. When a trader you refer earns Cashback/Rebate, you earn 10% of the amount they receive, and if introducer refer friends/client you get paid on all those people's commissions as well! In order to get your Unique Referral Link, please login and check your Referral link in the Dashboard or on your profile menu.
Here is how it works: ( see graphical example )
1). Direct - you as trader directly register with us. Every close trade you will get 40% Cashback.
2). Introducer - As introducer you will earns 10% of the amount on every client/trader you refer earns Cashback/Rebate. As example (client 1) earns $100 rebate and (client 2) earns $200 rebate, and as introducer you will earns $10+$20 = $30 commission
3). Multi Level Introducer - All introducer at level 2-6 will earns (3%,2%,1%,1%,1%) of total income introducer level 1.
As example introducer level 1 get $10,000 income permonth, introducer level 2 will earns $300
1) Signup for a free Crossrebate account. This will automatically create your unique referral link.
2) Retrieve your unique referral link at your Dashboard.
3) Post your link in emails, forums (please do not spam the forums!), website, social networks etc. Any users who sign up will be coded as your referrals and you will be paid accordingly, every week/month.
4) Track your referrals on the My Account page(it can be found in your Refferal List Menu).
5) Track your earnings from Cashback/Rebate page.
Our Referral Program utilizes cookies/session to track referrals. When a visitor uses your unique referral link to navigate to Crossrebate they are immediately coded under your account. At this time, the user is still anonymous, i.e. has not registered or signed up for brokerage accounts. Once that user registers, their newly created user account is coded as a referral to your account.
We expect our affiliates to act with integrity and honesty. If not, we may discontinue our relationship and future payments. Offenses not allowed include deceptive marketing, spamming, and acts of otherwise bad faith.